Our client, a leading international naval shipbuilding group, has asked us to provide a PMO service in 2019 for a programme to renew the French naval forces.
This programme is a major part of our client’s industrial plan, which should remain mobilised on the subject until 2027.
ECP contributes to the smooth running of the project by providing its expertise on the following missions
- Updating of workload plans and Balance Forecast in OPTI-Planisware tools
- Contributing to the analysis of allocations, costs incurred, estimation of the Balance Forecast and the TCO
- Updating and monitoring of risk portfolios, instruction of gain projects, piloting of mitigation action plans
- Proposal of physical progress calculation methodologies
- Updating WPM schedules in conjunction with the various functions (industrial and programme planners, WPM)
- Updating and monitoring of RIDA actions, updating of WP sheets and assembly status in the tools
- Management of document compliance feedback