The scope included revamping projects of existing manufacturing sites or increasing production capacity, construction of new buildings (tertiary or manufacturing), digital and data science projects, as well as international multi-site project portfolios.
In this context, this client mandated ECP to provide PMO assignments for cost and schedule management on project portfolios.
Scope of the project:
Cost estimation and control:
- Construction of the baseline budget
- Establishment of commitment curves
- Proposal of a budget breakdown
- Analysis of specifications and bids against budgets
- Tracking expenses (hours, orders)
- Processing of change requests (quotes, budget transfers, etc.)
- Reassessment of the cost of completion
- Construction of the reference schedule
- WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) proposal
- Processing of change requests
- Monitoring of the progress of deadlines
- Management of schedule revisions
- Supervision of supplier schedules
- Participation in the coordination of work
- Implementation of visual communication
- Harmonization of project management practices within the different perimeters and sites.
- Continuous improvement of deployed project management methodologies and tools (e.g. performance management, risk analysis, planning, etc.)
- Building a structured and sustainable project management partnership between the client’s teams and ECP.